Select a page
Our office is open during normal business hours: Mon-Thu, 8:30 AM–4:00 PM and Fri, 8:30 AM–1:00 PM
When you visit the office, please note the new guidelines now in place. These guidelines have been implemented for both the safety of our clients and staff.
For those who would prefer an alternative to meeting in-person, we are happy to meet by phone or video conference. If you would like to meet by phone or video, please contact us and we will explain how.
General office guidelines:
1. If you or anyone else in your household are feeling sick, please schedule a phone or video conference meeting instead of visiting our office. Likewise, our staff will not be working in the office if they are feeling sick.
2. Appointments to meet with staff: We require appointments to meet with staff. Please contact the office to schedule an appointment.
3. If dropping off, picking up or paying your bill you may do so either in person or use the drop box outside our office door.
4. Remember, as an alternative to visiting our office, you can upload/download documents securely by clicking the “Apps” link at www.protaxcpa.com OR by clicking the “Click Here to Send Me Files Securely” hyperlink located in the signature section of any of our e-mails to you.
5. You can also pay your bill through our website by clicking the “Pay” button at www.protaxcpa.com.
6. You are required to wear a mask when visiting the office. If you do not have a mask, let us know in advance and we will provide one for you.
7. We require that you sanitize your hands upon entering our office with the hand sanitizer we have made available.
8. We require that everyone follow the CDC social distancing guidelines while in our office. We will not shake hands or make physical contact.
If you have any questions or concerns, please call our main office at 630-782-2001 and we will be happy to assist you.